Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Einstein Lullabies

Week 16: Tiny bones in your fetus's ears are in place this week, making it likely that the baby can hear your voice when you're speaking (or singing in the shower). In fact, studies have found that babies who are sung to while they're in the womb recognize the same tune when it's sung to them after they are born (so choose your baby Muzak with that in mind…).

Dear Peanut,

Mommy is going to start playing you Baby Einstein lullabies this week! I am so excited that you are starting to hear! Mommy went to buy some headphones this weekend (so it fits over Mommy's belly) and will be loading Daddy's iPod shuffle with the music. Daddy says Mommy should load some Chinese music on it too...but nah, I think you would rather listen to Baby Einstein!

Have fun!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I was thinking about buying the CDs too but I think our brother-in-law has a set so waiting for them to ship them over :) For now I'm listening to just classical music and playing some when I felt like it! :)