Friday, November 28, 2008

Mommy got herself a Wii Fit!

Hi Belle!

Mommy just got herself a Wii Fit so she can motivate herself to be a little bit more active while at home. We know the doctor told us not to do any exercises so we can continue to gain weight but Mommy felt she needed some motivation to do some yoga stretches as our back has been killing us lately!

It seems pretty fun except the Wii Fit keeps on telling Mommy her center of gravity is off and she should work more on her balance. How can we when we are carrying something the size of a little watermelon in our belly?!?!

Love, Mom

2 comments:

Danielle Ow said...

i would like to see a video of you doing the Wii Fit. Please post ASAP. Thank you.

Peggy said...

Haha... I haven't played mine since I got Furball... I bet it's gonna tell me why I gained 25 lbs all of a sudden!