Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy 39 week birthday!

Dear Izzy,

Auntie Christine and Uncle Moe arrived in LA last night and you got to see them this morning. We hung out with them for a good part of the day. You seem to have forgotten them at first but have been slowly warming up to them again. It's Uncle Moe's birthday today too and we went out for breakfast, to the library, park and grocery store with them. They will be staying at the Beverly Hills hotel tonight and we'll see them again tomorrow!

At breakfast with the birthday boy, Uncle Moe.

You started drinking from a straw today. Usually you just chew on it but today when Mommy tried to "pretend-share" our juice box with you, you actually got stuff to squirt out everywhere! Daddy cannot "pretend-share" his iced coffee with you anymore as you might actually drink it!

You are constantly using Mommy like a jungle gym by crawling and climbing all over me! I always have to watch out behind me because you use the back of my legs to pull yourself up all the time. Mommy cannot believe the speed of your crawling nowadays and you go where ever you want to go. Mommy found you hiding in my closet today, playing with my shoes! Like I said to you before, they are all yours when your feet can fit in them.

Love, Mom

No comments: