Thursday, February 19, 2009

Your Big Day

Dear Isabelle,

So in deliberation with the doctor, we have decided to schedule a c-section date for your grand arrival. The doctor says that there is a 50/50 chance that you still might turn to the engaged position. However, it would be better for us to schedule something just in case you don't. Mommy wants to bake you in me for as long as I can so I asked the doctor to schedule the surgery as late as possible. The doctor came up with March 2, 2009 at 9:30 am. So I guess, if you don't do the flip, we will have you in our arms on that day!

Another reason why that day is sooo very special...it's also your Daddy's birthday! He will turn 33 this year and you will be my birthday present to him. YAY! You just helped Mommy save some money...what a good little girl you are!

Now we just hope you co-operate and stay in Mommy's belly till the 2nd!

Love, Mom

No comments: