Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last OB/GYN Visit

Yesterday was my last visit to my OB/GYN's office. As I looked around the waiting room, all the 5 women there were at least 25 weeks pregnant. I unconsciously rub my flat belly as I would always do when I was carrying Isabelle. I actually miss being pregnant!

I had a very pleasant pregnancy. I had morning sickness for only about a week and it wasn't even the kind that made you throw up. I had a little bit of pelvic pain at the end of my term. I had a monstrous appetite but only gained about 23 lbs in total. I enjoyed feeling every flutter and kick from my tiny baby. I loved taking weekly pictures of my ever expanding waistline and watching it develop. I look at the pregnant ladies in the waiting room and see the radiance that glow from their skin. Gosh, do I miss being pregnant! But I quickly snap out of it when my name was called...I miss my baby Isabelle who is at home even more!

It was a great last visit. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, everything seemed to have healed exceptionally well and are back in the places they started off at. I give my Dr. Monica Lee a big farewell hug and tell her unless "something" else comes up, I'll see her next year for my annual checkup!

No comments: