Friday, April 24, 2009

"Sleepy-Time": Gentle Sleep Techniques for You and Your Baby

Dear Isabelle,

We went to the "Sleepy-Time" workshop today so that we can gather more tools to help you nap better during the day. We learned that there are worse sleepers out there than you! At least you don't wake up every 2 hours during the night...knock on wood!

We got you an Angel Dear blankie to serve as a transitional object and a naptime buddy. We hope this works! Mommy wants you to sleep a little bit more that you are sleeping now during the day so you won't be so grumpy when Daddy gets home from work!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Peggy said...

It's probably a bit shameful to tell you this, but I have my blanket that I need to hold to sleep every night too for the longest time! When I used to do a lot of business travels, I would even bring the blanket with me LOL!