Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lil peanut,

I have been very good to you and your mom since we found out, I only feed you the best. I make sure I visit the farmer's market once a week to buy Harry's berries strawberries, white peaches, high omega 3 eggs and all sort of fruits and vegetables. If I cannot make it, Uncle Dan aka God pa usually will be responsible to purchase the "goods" also. He is dying to teach you how to drive stick shift because your old man is just not capable. I will try to make it to all of your doctor's appointments, excited to meet you. I will read you my favorite recipes from all of the great chefs of our time, hope you don't mind. As soon as we know if you are a boy or a girl, we will not be calling you little peanut anymore. Mom and I have your name picked out already, grandpa and grandma are picking out your Chinese name.

No comments: