Monday, August 24, 2009

The BIG 6 months!

My dearest Isabelle,

Half a year has gone by. I wouldn't have believed time could fly like this, even though plenty of people told me this numerous times. Today you are six months old! I can’t believe how quickly you have grown.

With this last month has come new developments and changes every day. You are sitting on your own, you roll everywhere. Soon you’ll be crawling and walking. Your Daddy and I love you more than we ever thought possible. We feel as if we have always known you forever and cannot imagine our life without you in it. Each day you will take a step away from me. Each day you will need me less and less. Time and space will inevitably separate us.

In some ways I want to keep you the way you are right now forever. But I know this is not possible. So instead, I have captured the 9 months you were in Mommy's belly and your first 6 months on the outside world in a little slideshow so I can look upon it as you grow, and remember you as you are right now. Six months old. My little baby. Happy. Perfect. Beautiful.

I love you,

Your Mom


No comments: