Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bittersweet Day

Today is a bittersweet day for Mommy. Mommy is officially a stay-at-home mom. Bitter because Mommy really enjoys her work but sweet because this is a rare opportunity that many moms wish they could have.

We went into Mommy's workplace today to let our boss know our decision and say goodbye to our colleagues. Mommy has decided that we cannot trust anyone else to take care of you and so it's just you and I, babe...Mommy will never ever leave your side! I also don't want to miss any of your milestones and your every "firsts".

You are only this age once and I count my blessings to have this opportunity to watch you grow. I look forward to all our days together, Isabelle!

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Must be a tough decision to make, but I'm sure you will have no regret! Watching your baby grow is the best thing in the world!!!