Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dearest Isabelle,

I remember it was just yesterday when Daddy held you for the first time, trying to calm you down with my voice. You are growing into a beautiful flawless little angel, Daddy is so proud. Everything about raising a baby girl is very new to daddy, trying to be the best father I can be. I do receive mixed messages from all of our friends, whether you look like your old man or your beautiful Mommy. I really hope you look like your mom, a girly version of Daddy is not good. I do apologize for not being able to tuck you into your bed every night, but I will make it a routine to give you a kiss every night. I will always be there for you, you can always count on me. I hope I can inspire you one day through my work, you can fully understand why daddy loves cooking. I do not update the blog often as Daddy works a lot, I will put in more effort. You are the best gift a father can ever receive, thank you for making this day special. I will always love you.

Your Dada

Daddy Peanut & Baby Peanut...do we look alike?

No comments: